Logo, Advanced Insurance Solutions
(234-303-1089) Direct

(330-865-5894) Fax

Health Insurance You Can Count On

Health Insurance You Can Count On

For Under 65s

Save money on your insurance premiums with affordable coverage for your whole family. We offer great plans for people aged 25-65 from the industry's top providers.

Under 65

For Over 65s

When you turn 65, Medicare takes care of 80% of your medical bill, but you still need coverage for the other 20%. We specialize in Medicare supplements and Part D insurance.

Over 65

 Contact Advanced Insurance Solutions in Ravenna, OH, at (470) 809-6546 for affordable health insurance from your local insurance company.

About Us

Nothing is more important than your family's health. Advanced Insurance Solutions is an insurance company based in Ravenna, Ohio, offering complete coverage for customers throughout the state. We have been serving Ohio for more than a decade and our friendly, knowledgeable team has more than 30 years of experience in the industry. We focus on building long-lasting relationships rather than on making a quick sale and we've worked with multiple generations of the same family. Our business is built on customer referrals, so we are committed to making sure you are completely satisfied with the service you receive.

Contact Us

Thank you for your interest. For questions or comments, please use the information listed here. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

(234) 303-1089

Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Service Area
Proudly Serving Ravenna, Ohio | Statewide Service Available

8331 Cooley Road
Ravenna, OH 44266

Share Us on: